Sunday, December 7, 2008

THANK YOU!!

I just wanted to take the time to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my Blue Paisleys customers the past few weeks. I am extremely grateful and thankful. It has truly been such a blessing to come so far with my business in such a short amount of time!!! I have gotten a chance to work close with many customers and it has been so much fun to get know you guys, to work with you guys and to create ideas with you guys. I really just wanted to say thanks from the bottom of my heart.
With that said, I had a custom order the other day for a birthdate and name double charm. I love it and am so excited to add it to our collection!! I'll attach it below. Check www.bluepaisleys.com under handstamped charms to see more options!! Thanks again guys for being so loyal to something I am so passionate about!!

No comments: