Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here Goes Nothing..

I'm attempting to create a business blog, so I can keep my personal blog as a sole focus on my family and crazy kids. For now, I don't really have a focus or goal with this blog, besides the obvious Blue Paisleys news. I am considering turning this into an advice/help blog as well for those (especially moms) who are looking to start there own online business or website. I knew absolutely nothing going into starting a website and business. It was basically a one day at a time, a lot of searching and many times, a lot of "redoing" and correcting of things I did wrong.
Anyway, we'll see where this leads...

As for Blue Paisleys, we are an online boutique focusing primarily on baby, children and mom-type items. I absolutely LOVE the products I have...almost to the point where I would love to have just one more little baby so I can buy everything!! We are proud to work with a variety of vendors and designers to make our store a one stop shop for necessary indulgences. Our customers are what we work so hard for each day, and we are beyond grateful for their dedication to our small business. If there is anything we can do, if you have any questions, or would even be interested in us listing your stylish, high end products, please do not hesitate to contact us!! We are beyond blessed and grateful for this opportunity with www.bluepaisleys.com!!

No comments: